WE ARE LOOKING FOR PART – TIME JAPANESE TEACHER
(Experience is not required)
The Japan Foundation New Delhi (JFND) tries to establish better learning environment for Japanese Language learners, and also to promote various training programs for Japanese language teachers.
As one of these attempts, the JFND has been developing new way of Japanese teaching based on the JF standard to help think about teaching, learning, and assessment in Japanese-language education. The JF Koza is designed to follow the concept of the JF standard and it acts as a model course of the JF standard.
We are calling for a new teacher who has passion to follow the new way of teaching and build up the Japanese teaching skill.
Neither experience nor skills are necessary!
1. Class schedule
2017.7- 2017.11 (5 months)
Monday – Friday
10:30 – 12:30
13:15 – 15:15
15:30 – 17:30
*We are looking for the teacher who can give one or two classes from the above schedule.
* The trial period (the first three months, depends on the performance) Rs.500/ lesson
* One lesson takes 2 hours
* Transportation fee is not included
* Those who are graduated from University (any major is fine)
* Those who have interest in teaching Japanese and Japanese Culture
* Those who can speak Japanese without any difficulty
* Both Indian and Japanese are eligible to apply for this post (Japanese applicants must have a valid visa for working purpose)
4. Application Procedure
Please send your CV and motivation letter to the below e-mail address.
The motivation letter must be written in Japanese and more than 1 page of A4 paper.
5. Selection Process
There will be 2 screenings – first, based on the form evaluation and second, a personal interview.
April 28th, 2017
We will not accept any applications after the closing date.
Click here to download motivation letter.