Recruitment of new staff
The Japan Foundation is a governmental organization of Japan formed for international cultural exchange program. We are promoting art & culture, Japanese language and Japanese studies & Intellectual exchange program in India.
The Japan Foundation, New Delhi hereby invites the applications for the post of “Program Coordinator” on contract basis stated as under:
Program Coordinator for Arts & Cultural Exchange (On Contract basis)
2. Job description
Arts & Cultural Exchange Tasks for all of the programs conducted by the office, such as
(1) Coordination and implementation of events and projects relating to Arts&Culture exchange programs (film screening, performing arts, exhibitions, workshops etc.)
(2) Assisting in office administration works (travel arrangement, attending telephone /email inquiry, letter writing in English etc.)
(3) Miscellaneous duties related works
(1) Graduate/ Post Graduate degree
(2) Having 3 years or longer working experience.
Having related experience especially in the areas below will be given preference.
[Performing Arts / Fine Arts / Film Industry, Cultural Agency, Public Relations, Service Industry]
(3) Skill of Hindi and English is necessary.
(4) Good communication and task management skills
(5) Basic PC skill, such as using Microsoft Word and Excel, using E-mail and Internet Searching, SNS etc.
4. Working Conditions
From Monday to Friday, 09:30 to 17:30 including 1 hour lunch break
Business Trips, Working on Weekends and overtime on weekdays will also happen sometimes.
5. Offering salary
Around 25,000Rs per month (depending on the skill and experience, the total amount can be consulted). TDS 10% will be deducted.
6. Deadline for the application
26th April 2017
Procedure: After being selected, the candidates will be called for an interview in the 2nd week of May.
7. Documents to be submitted
(1) Entry form (Arts&Culture)xlsx Please download and fill in. * Mandatory
(2) Certificate of graduate/ post graduate degree
(3) Certificate of working experience
(4) Recommendation Letter (not mandatory)
Please send all the documents in a sealed envelope to the following address:
Misako Futsuki (Ms.)
The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
5A Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar IV
New Delhi 110024
*Personal communication is not allowed and all the enquiries shall be entertained through emails only.
*Only selected people will be called for the interview by 9th May.