Recruitment of new staff
The Japan Foundation is a governmental organization of Japan formed for international cultural exchange program. We are promoting art & culture, Japanese language and Japanese studies & Intellectual exchange program in India. The Japan Foundation, New Delhi hereby invites the applications for the post of “Program Coordinator” on contract basis stated as under:
Program Coordinator for PR (On Contract basis)
2. Job description
PR & Communication Tasks for all of the programs conducted by the office, such as
(1) Information communication through Website/Facebook/Twitter
(2) Tracking Media Coverage (Newspaper, Magazines, e-Magazines, etc.)
(3) Coordinating with Journalists for media coverage
(4) Management of mailing list
(5) Taking care of postal matters
(6) Other PR related works
Although the task will be under supervise and direction of the senior officers who produces the programs/events, it is much encouraged for the person to take active part in charge as well as to develop new ideas and to contribute to more effective work.
(1) Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Journalism, Media Studies is preferred.
(2) Being able to write press release with effective catchphrases.
(3) Having good communication skill with Media people.
(4) Working experience in the field of Public Relations is preferred.
(5) Fluent in Hindi and English is necessary.
(6) Website management skill (having experiences of using WordPress), apart from the basic PC skill, such as using Microsoft Word and Excel, using E-mail and SNS, etc.
4. Working Conditions
From Monday to Friday, 09:30 to 17:30 including 1 hour lunch break
Business Trip and Working on Weekends or overtime on weekdays will also happen sometimes.
5. Offering salary
Around 20,000Rs per month (depending on the skill and experience, the total amount can be consulted). TDS 10% will be deducted.
6. Deadline for the application
26th April 2017
Procedure: After being selected, the candidates will be called for an interview in the 2nd week of May.
7. Documents to be submitted
(1) Entry form (PR)xlsx Please download and fill in. * Mandatory
(2) Certificate of graduate/ post graduate degree
(3) Certificate of working experience
(4) Recommendation Letter (not mandatory)
Please send all the documents in a sealed envelope to the following address:
Misako Futsuki (Ms.)
The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
5A Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar IV
New Delhi 110024
*Personal communication is not allowed and all the enquiries shall be entertained through emails only.
*Only selected people will be called for the interview by 9th May.