A Japanese Language Advisor from the Japan Foundation, New Delhi will visit and participate in your Japanese language class as a one-day guest teacher to help conduct a face-to-face conversation session and a mini hands-on workshop for Japanese language learners at secondary schools.
1. We will participate in your Japanese language class
- Conversation session in Japanese with a teacher from Japan
- Q & A session with a teacher from Japan
- Organising a class with your Japanese language teacher
- Experience a class conducted by a teacher from Japan
2. We will help introduce Japanese culture through a mini hands-on workshop.
- Origami workshop
- Making Japanese toys
3. We will help conduct a “Quiz on Japan” session
- Through this quiz session, students will deepen their understanding on Japan in a fun way.
If you are interested, please contact the Japan Foundation, New Delhi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2644-2967